Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Coach factory outlet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qwl_750

Coach  factory outlet Empty
PostSubject: Coach factory outlet   Coach  factory outlet EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:45 am

None of that came up during Saturday's official program. Instead, three of Kentucky's four Republican congressional representatives — coach bags outlet Hal Rogers, Brett Guthrie and Ed Whitfield — made brief remarks in support of Coach factory outlet Paul. Grayson spoke next, noting areas where he and abortion, he said, and both support coal energy. McConnell spoke afterward, followed by Paul. (Rep. Geoff Davis did not attend, citing Coach Tote Bags a prior family commitment. Nor Paul agreed — both are against profligate government spending and did Bunning, though no reason was given.)
Those reading between the lines might note that McConnell mentioned Paul by name only once, near the end of his slot, and that Paul mentioned Grayson and McConnell just Coach Cambrigge Hobo Bags once each during his four-minute remarks, in a rally that lasted about 40 minutes. Paul and Grayson did not shake hands nor did they address one another in public view.
After the rally, Grayson fielded questions from the media, admitting that the situation was awkward but pledging to work on Paul's behalf. "Dr. Paul and I talked a couple of days ago," Grayson said. "I'll do what he asks me to do. I've been Coach Garnet Bags a good Republican. I'm gonna stay a good Republican and stay engaged."
Back to top Go down

Coach factory outlet
Page 1 of 1