Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Coach Factory Outlet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qwl_750

Coach Factory Outlet Empty
PostSubject: Coach Factory Outlet   Coach Factory Outlet EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:54 am

Although I am gone, but I will always be at your side, I will bless you, also for his blessing, coach outlet I will always love you, you have to love each other, you are so good, you will be able to make him happy, He is so thoughtful and considerate, he will one day fall in love with you. I'm gone, do not sorry for me, I escape reality, I am not tired , I met the love of my life, he was so loved me really happy, I have nothing to sad, because love him, and after falling in love with him, to maintain a complete clean of me, I no longer belong to another man, he belongs just to him live, but in reality, I can not go back to him, but not from open my reality, I can only choose pure love with him, leaving the dirty dead! I will be to clean the heaven coach bags , waiting for you in heaven continue to love him, so that no dirty it!
Farewell, sister, help me to him: 'I love you forever no matter when, where, the space, I will always love you'; I also love you sister, you are the closest person to me You more than anyone I have more live on the meaning, but, sorry, I really do. . . . . . Do not blame me, do not hate me, coach factory outlet and reported to your next life I love and grace it! Because love is pure, should not be dirty! I know that you can understand.
Today is 2010-5-03.This article was post from http://www.coachoutlemalls.com by Goldenguy .
Back to top Go down

Coach Factory Outlet
Page 1 of 1