Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

One day he came back from the outside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

One day he came back from the outside Empty
PostSubject: One day he came back from the outside   One day he came back from the outside EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 am

One day he came back from the outside, carrying a new coach bags quilt and asked her to throw the old, put on new. She had no choice but listen. Since then, withdrew the old, put on new. Every night, she does not always comfortable sleep easy, mind passing hint of pain, often in the middle of the night, unwittingly wronged tears wet the pillow. She said to myself: "You know, this quilt, how many efforts, only buy it? Day, I did not send anything to the small ads, try to sell blood it! For the first time to sell blood, even to buy a quilt! this quilt are so important! and you throw away as trash. "She thought he loved her not so, though covered with new blankets, warm but not the former.
Once, he went to buy coach outlet, forget to turn off the laptop. She stumbled, he opened a personal blog, diary every day. In a diary, he said: "The day she came in from the outside, pale face, scared me. In order to earn enough money to buy a quilt, she even gives the hair a small ad. That evening, we sleep following a new quilt, how warm, and she never slept so comfortably. accidentally, I found that she had a swollen hand, had been eye of a needle bar. fat ad is her euphemism for lies, she ran to Sell blood. This quilt is to take her blood in return! her body so thin! night, I secretly cried all night, I swear, we must succeed in her happiness. after several years of efforts, I finally did. coach handbags, I went blood bank, tell them to pumping blood, I just want to feel that small needle headlong into the blood vessels, that the cold pain, let me unprepared, however, is so happy. I Na Zhaoqian, buy these quilts. "
Her eyes had blurred the Coach Patchwork Purses, and his heart as he, like her love, then fine. Cold winter day, he gave her a warm quilt, attached to bring the entire spring!
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-13 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

One day he came back from the outside
Page 1 of 1