Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

I looked at her back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

I looked at her back Empty
PostSubject: I looked at her back   I looked at her back EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 am

I looked at her back, tears streaming uncontrollably down my wet hands she gave me flowers ... ...
She is my first love. People say nike dunk was the best, and my first love was in distress in the growth. She and I met in junior high school, and to this day I still remember ... ... let me frankly of her boys whom also ashamed, but she is such a girl. She and I are learning more outstanding students, the teachers we should be in the eyes of students to study hard. May be because we actually enjoy each other's love and very dedicated. When the teacher advised her she was a teacher, said: "I really love him."
Class boys are the most Amoy available but I love to sleep. She reminded me many times. She sat on my front, I always unreasonable for her to open her dark hair, and then her "nike dunk shoes" the next Enron slept.
One morning, I almost do not believe my eyes, let me love her long hair disappeared. I understand that she was my only way, I have dared to see her a few days, one day she finally stuck in my classroom. She just said to me, the sentence: "To you and I are willing to." I am speechless. Of course, teachers and parents and ultimately, to advise, but we are still ... ...
High school she and I parted ways, and very far apart from the phone can be spotted over the weekend has almost only one.
When the University of notification sent to the hands of me and her, I feel I do not have a little bit of excitement, more of a sense of loss. Should we have parted ways, which she did with her usual smile, I know it meant for me, she is more upset than I am. She went to Guangzhou, Zhongshan University, I went to Shenyang Institute of Interpol. Every day we receive a letter from the other side, read the letter the day when Hou was my happiest time. Graduation her back, she had no longer a little girl, she was more beautiful, more will be considerate person. She said to me: "cheap nike dunk shoes," I was really good pleasure.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-3-30 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

I looked at her back
Page 1 of 1