Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Human life must be hard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Human life must be hard Empty
PostSubject: Human life must be hard   Human life must be hard EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 am

Human life must be hard to avoid the kind of person that you always pour cold water on people.
One mother in the kitchen washing chanel handbags, she heard the children playing in the backyard bounce the sound, then he shouted: "What are you doing?" Replied the boy: "I want to jump the moon!" How you think my mother say? She did not dampen the enthusiasm, calling him a "child not nonsense" or "quickly come clean" to the group, but said: "Well, do not forget to come back Oh!" The child later became the first human landing on the moon, he is Armstrong.
"Enthusiasm" is a passion, a kind of passion, enthusiasm on the matter, enthusiasm for learning, there is passion for life. If dampen the enthusiasm of people, and indeed very regrettable.
Sometimes I go to the concert, would like to invite friends over, they are often poured cold water on me: "Come on, engage in this!" I said to go to chanel bags 49, they disdain: "You really have the interest? Then you go ahead! "
On enthusiasm, I really think that people should not pour cold water, preferably not dampen the enthusiasm of those who keep up with love, because, with enthusiasm, you can make a lot of the original may not do.
Once Carnegie in the United States to open the annual meeting, One speaker reminded us, the hotel room doors are hung up a sign that read "Do Not Disturb", but how many people know that their every day from home to office , also hung around his neck as if such a brand. As you are all things the lack of enthusiasm, colleagues do not like your co-operation with the customer feel better farther away from you. You can also bring this brand back home, the children not to play with your wife, be careful to avoid you. You must remove the brands want to neck, right?
Please give the world a nike dunk shoes! Because, "smile" is the outstanding performance of a symbol of passion.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-6 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

Human life must be hard
Page 1 of 1