Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Life has only limited chanel handbags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Life has only limited chanel handbags Empty
PostSubject: Life has only limited chanel handbags   Life has only limited chanel handbags EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:02 am

Life has only limited chanel handbags. For thousands of years, mankind has never stopped looking for recipe for long life, never ceased to pursue the dream of immortality, but the result was disappointing. Perhaps the future will anyone do such a dream to do such a foolish, the result will always be equally disappointing. We might assume about the future longevity that day were not really old, what will happen? Some people would think so, I can take my chanel j12 watch my physical energy for my social relationships, anyway I will not die, in the future I will pay even double pay, and some people may think.
Meaningful life because it should be cherished. Who live for what? Some say that in order to achieve - doctrine; Some people say that in order to realize their vision to achieve the value of life, or when high-ranking official, or making huge profits, or .....; Some people say that to enjoy sightseeing prostitute eat and drink gambling; Some people say that having children in order to continue the family line; some people say that to atone. These are themselves given meaning. Some people just say what people do not live as life is inherently absurd. If one does not give meaning to life, value, people will empty Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited slim absolute pain alone. Is impossible to achieve meaningful, although it was painful, very painful indeed very specific; although very slim, very slim, but the human is limited. If not given the meaning of life, do not give meaning to human life, whether life does not matter.
Because of good will to cherish life. OK is the absolute and relative. Like everything else, the bright side of life, both have unsatisfactory even suffering even the ugly side. Sometimes we feel that the fate of a regular, smooth communication, can hold their own, their own masters; sometimes feel chanel bags fate of Unfortunate every step fraught with danger. Such as loss of power, status, reputation, property, family and friends ... ...; such as divorce, lost love ... ...; such as war, poverty, hunger, sickness, disability ... ...; such as colleagues estranged relatives ... ...; such as filial children, parental abuse ... ...; such as a failed ideal of the university itself could not find satisfying work could not find the cake langjun or girlfriend ... ...; such leaders do not pay no attention to titles not on the rise. Life, of human life, because it chanel boots, to knowledge, to create, whether rich or poor, happy or painful, is the world's unique, beautiful and moving.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-28 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: