Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

what does my wife likes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

what does my wife likes. Empty
PostSubject: what does my wife likes.   what does my wife likes. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:10 am

what does my wife likes.

My wife have a very beautiful coach bags, but sometimes he also quips, startling phrase. I remember the third day after we got married, he pointed to the stream of cars coming and going on the road long, filled with casually said to me, "You see a person out, only to look at who is driving, you know who this is In the decide! "Later, around us there are a few acquaintances have divorced friends, my husband said:" You find that no, this divorce a few, are sitting while her husband, the wife driving it! "
I think my husband is Qiaoshanzhenhu this coach outlet, even if I only barely be called half a strong woman, I simply decided to Jiaqiweiba life, so dark and dreary.
So what they called "Qiaqiweiba" mean? That is, when our whole family go out, even though my car is used, although my driving skills of world-class, but I do not grab the steering wheel; and on the road, when my husband lost his way, driving a car like no flies like a leap up in the chaotic streets of chaotic spring, though my heart towering rage, like pouring mouth cursed, even though I knew not to go to the east, go west, but I definitely have to bite your coach handbags , suppress his anger, but also to roll down the window also, stuck his head out to talk to him like Scoop.
In a word, play the fool!
Not only my half of a strong woman to play the fool, even the most intelligent, real strong woman will play the fool is the same. My good friend Xiaoqing, a housewife from the beginning to do now a chain of three ice cream store owner, and her husband developed in the Little Green this whole process, only to rise from a mid-level senior engineer, is from 40 000 Five of the annual salary rose to 50,000. But Xiaoqing told me that she caught her husband, the heart of the greatest top-secret weapons: the poor-mouth him. "Do you still poor-mouth? His letters?" "Trust! Where there do not believe it!" coach outlet stores, "Every time I poor-mouth when all we really want to cry! Tears came, the money also came. Last He increased work, as I cried an appeal, he immediately took a pay rise that 5000 to me, very cool! "
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-30 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

what does my wife likes.
Page 1 of 1