Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

In a word, play the fool!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

In a word, play the fool! Empty
PostSubject: In a word, play the fool!   In a word, play the fool! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:13 am

Not only my half of the strong woman to play the coach bags, even the most intelligent, real strong woman will play the fool is the same. My good friend Xiaoqing, a housewife from the beginning to do now a chain of three ice cream store owner, and her husband developed in the Little Green this whole process, only to rise from a mid-level engineers to senior engineers, that is from 40000 Five of the annual salary rose to 50,000. But Xiaoqing told me that she caught her husband, the heart of the greatest top-secret weapons: the poor-mouth him. "Do you still poor-mouth? His letters?" "Trust! Where there do not believe it!" Xiaoqing says "Every time I poor-mouth when all we really want to cry! Tears came, the money also came. Last He increased work, as I cry a complaint, he immediately took a pay rise that 5000 to me, very cool! "
I thought, whether you are cool, he is still cool with coach outlet, they are certain the marriage is "the Western Front War." Sure enough, ten years look down, they are husband and wife camp impregnable, against evil.
Modern marriage, you as a woman if too weak, and is the same table are weak inside and out, will be a man see you can not afford, find a third party, will join forces with the third party, back to confidently step on your foot severely. But if you table the same intensity, like a hag as strong, absolutely scared to death of your husband, who is willing and a "hag" from morning till evening, at the first opportunity, go gentle on the sneak.
Modern woman against man, the most need is hypocrisy, that is, outside the weak in strength. "Strong inside" is a psychological independence, the cause of the progressive character of the faithful. In a word, even if there is no tomorrow husband, himself a person still has good food to eat a bowl! Then the "external weak" means a man is the need to shed tears of time, you have to have tears; need to provide shoes for men, when, it is necessary to mention shoes; need to please a man when Hou, we must be willing to use rhetoric.
A woman a woman, the more powerful the more so the recipe should be, let your man see you from a distance when you are only "Town of tigress," so he is definitely not easy out all kinds of evil; see you from near , you are only "little mouse running across the street," how much we need his protection, and to see his heart to where to buy Coach Patchwork Purses?
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-20 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1