Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

A friend is really lucky to find a coach bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

A friend is really lucky to find a coach bags Empty
PostSubject: A friend is really lucky to find a coach bags   A friend is really lucky to find a coach bags EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 am

A friend is really lucky to find a coach bags and virtuous wife, also gave birth to twins. Two little girls really like most, usually always play together, giving her a two Xiao Bian, wearing the same clothes. Sometimes I really can not identify which one is the older sister, which is a sister. Once, I joked and said: "It looks just like two kids, you more like?" "Like." Friend replied.
Yes ah, love is not a piece of cake, cut side more, less is left over there. Parents gave each child one hundred percent of life, also gave each child one hundred percent love.
Cousin has not yet married, I always tell him to breakfast to find a loved one, the two happily together for a lifetime. He has always said: "no hurry no hurry, I still enjoy the nike dunk? I can now be 'My Lover', and four girls, I turn around, I put them flatter instill obedience, and everybody thought I that their minds only. I got four love, there have been four love, romantic ah. "
"You also find four girls, it can be called a four love?" I said.
"Four, if not complete it, now I put my love into four, each 25%, instead. That I am still very attractive, give a little love can make another person love a very tough, powerful you? "
"Really?" I find it strange that young people think in the end is not the same ah. To love as a piece of cake, can be divided to four girls, each girl got a 1 / 4 of love. Be so divided, how can accompanied by "love" word.
Love is love, it is not a piece of cake, can be arbitrarily divided. Truly love someone, you will eventually get a person all; sub beloved four individuals, all of you will eventually get cheap coach bags.
Six months later, the four girls are likes cheap nike dunk shoes. November 11, cousin, a man alone in the bar where he spent a single section.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-14 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

A friend is really lucky to find a coach bags
Page 1 of 1