Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The moment you meet christian louboutin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

The moment you meet christian louboutin Empty
PostSubject: The moment you meet christian louboutin   The moment you meet christian louboutin EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:18 am

The moment you meet christian louboutin, the world collapsed. Murmured the voice you hear seems to be around if it's in my ears, since sink, no way back.
Shanafanghua, I was the actor you hit it off, mildly Ling Long sleeves between Spiraea, singing the legendary Millennium Fan Kam. I have ups and downs and dance posture, gradually narrowed in the eyes where you fly like butterfly, rotating fleeting, destined to fly not you Shoulong the palm. It addresses the macro as a sea.
Who Smoke Alley dance, Juqi cool thin ice in endless. I will sleeve received in the palm, feel the body's water loss of thin pieces broken, your facial features is so seemingly casual sweep of the round, their path, abundant life. It really is already doomed, you will not be my life in hospice of doom, in my youth was bright in there, had a pool of silence disturbed mind, playing laments tone. Micro-knit the brows makeup, mouth charming Lingren Raising the arc, no matter how fate, that I wanted to die in your smile, no resentment, no anger.
Dressing mirror and carefully describe. Human time is fleeting, Shaohua easily old. I silently scrutinize the mirror that looks beautiful and haggard, trembling with colored pens to erase the years. Regardless of geometric elegance, but I always pose is to step down step in the swirling red curtain, sleeves Qingwu the Yves Saint Laurent. Do not go near your actors.
You are just a smoke or fog in the audience, spectators, doomed soul with nothing behind my mask disputes.
Marked with heavy makeup, or charming, graceful ... ... is a role of a mask, a discount is a drama of life, whether love is not love, think not. After all, any one who would later find themselves no longer. The familiar and unfamiliar people who died long ago died down. Meticulous makeup face painting, coming from a long wire was attached to cheek, micro-Yang Eichhornia Wanzhuan with style, grace and charm, a lightly dance on the stage of the ghost, Huixiu Realm of the Long Song. Regardless of twists and turns of your obsession with eyes, to follow all of my ups and downs of other people's stories of Wu Qi.
Lips launch the Iraq, Yudi sad, and the sleeves Qingwu's clear is Tears of Blood of the Fallen flowers. Who I vaguely appear candlelight in the green Yu Zhi fiddle strings, romantic rhythm like a beautiful ghost, ghosts dwell. You sit in front of the stage dressed in a purple robe, Yushan jiggle, christian louboutin pumps dream accommodation, restaurants, also then gently glance, the three souls and seven soul will vanish, leaving only an empty shell.
Mind, but cold, in the south of the spring in the seedlings grown children quietly, as if ready to collapse, but extremely tough.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-14 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

The moment you meet christian louboutin
Page 1 of 1