Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

In her mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

In her mind Empty
PostSubject: In her mind   In her mind EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 am

In her mind, her parents are not poor, she likes chanel handbags. In fact, in our home, me and her mother earns the majority of flowers to her go. She ate better than we are, wear better and better than we used to - she used the laptop computer, senior computer than I am; she is to spend several thousand dollars to buy a digital camera, I use or that spend several hundred dollars to buy out the old tour has Nabuchushou camera. Compared with her, our consumption, has long been the poor level.
But she not aware of nike dunk shoes. I remember junior high school when she read, with a meal, while she enjoyed the most is for her to prepare delicious dishes, while sipping drinks. She ate and drank suddenly discovered a problem: "how do you not drink it?" We had to bring the cup with warm water, drink a little against. She said: "This drink does not taste ah." And then issued a sigh, "I found that you really do not enjoy." We had said: "We do not like a drink. You have not heard there is 'not like' to eat watermelon yet. "One of my literary friends told me yesterday:" Since the watermelon market, we have ten pounds a day or so to buy a watermelon, cut in half in the refrigerator, son and girlfriend during the day to eat half, chanel bags was best.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-12 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

In her mind
Page 1 of 1