Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

I reflect on coach bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

I reflect on coach bags Empty
PostSubject: I reflect on coach bags   I reflect on coach bags EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:09 am

I reflect on coach bags really matter, we listened to the advice of Liu Sheng, holding back the hearts of the anger, determined to make the last day of follow the same track.
However, the next day, I was out of a mistake, the manager of the documents sent to scrutinize the case of the general manager. Manager said that I do not do things carefully, careless.
On the third day, a fax sent to Taipei, a word wrong, the other manager said I was too careless, that word if the number of funds, the company not to suffer a loss? coach outlet!
The fourth day, the manager asked me to inform all department heads to the office meeting, I again head to the hardware department notice leakage, and general manager bluntly scolded me some ... ...
I remember, it was the 12th day, I went early to ready the day the total work carried out in an orderly manner. Day, general manager of Ye Hao, manager of Ye Hao, they are all accountable for things I did not leak in a timely fashion. Temporary work, the least safe of all things. At this time, general manager called me into the office, smiled and said to me: "Well done a good job, young people should so quickly to correct errors, adapt to new working coach handbags. Actually, you are very savvy, according to this continues, promising ah! done properly, the company not ill-treat you. "limitless ass! Have your words, I can misery of.
After work, I found Liu Sheng, tell him I do the last day of the general manager also praise me. Liu Sheng heard my words, still narrowed his eyes and said, you want to return to his resignation goes on it? I smiled and nodded. He also smiles a little crafty: You can do this day, you can no longer do the next day, then the next day, then the next day under the ... ... you have qualified for the job, why should resign sick ah This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-10 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

I reflect on coach bags
Page 1 of 1