Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

That year christian louboutin is cool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

That year christian louboutin is cool Empty
PostSubject: That year christian louboutin is cool   That year christian louboutin is cool EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:59 am

That year, I ranked number one christian louboutin, a Taiwan-funded company to a personnel assistant. At first, I have devoted myself to the work, and feel good about themselves. But after a few days, this fresh and joy will be obliterated. Also from time to time I have escaped from prison into the prison feeling: super tight, busy, with no free space, the provisions of addition of the company. Previously used in Hong Kong businessmen companies lazy, and all of a sudden can not adapt to this environment. Even worse, the company has three managers, everything must be reported to them one by one, otherwise, another manager asked them, there must be a hello.
Yves Saint Laurent, I made a mistake. Taiwan Business Association informed the meeting, general manager of 14:00, when the general manager out of the office, I made another manager made a report. Maybe that manager had nothing to do armchair psychology, not to convey general manager, general manager has not received results of the meeting notice. The next morning, general manager told me his beard Deng Yanjing, severely blamed me: this small can be done?
By Guo Zhedeng stand the restrictions I ever? Zan untouchables also hide under the covers since then. I open the drawer and took out a resignation letter, written in flamboyant manner, to present to the General Manager. Damn, I quit!
Explorer Liu students stopped me and took my resignation letter, locked into his drawer. Because he was my boss, I do not say anything good.
Liu students smoked a cigarette, squints meaningfully said to me: Fu, I know you can do the job, perhaps they blame smb. Wrongly you, you can go, not easy to find a job? But you can not go now, if you go now, then it is not proved that you do not have the ability to work is because they do well, so that someone else fired? I tell you, losing a job is not terrible, terrible is another back that can not be competent Haohao De offense. As christian louboutin pumps the last day and get them satisfied, you take one. Time you go you fry them, instead they fired you, others will say you have a backbone. What do you think?
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-10 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

That year christian louboutin is cool
Page 1 of 1