Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Once an accomplished career

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Once an accomplished career Empty
PostSubject: Once an accomplished career   Once an accomplished career EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:50 am

Once an accomplished career will buy a coach bags, chatted about the fate. I asked: the fate of the world in the end there? He said: Of course ah. I ask: how it was fate? As fate, what is the use that struggle?
He did not directly answer my question, but smiled grabbed my left hand, that may wish to look at my palmistry, fortune-telling to help me count.
This is coach outlet. Of course, you look at your own fist, you'll find some of your lifeline also stay out, not hold, it can give us any enlightenment? The fate of most of their own hands, but there are some grasp of "God" hands.
Had saved his life, money, and finally participate in a tour group out of the country. Everything is very fresh and abroad, the key is to participate in the private tour Chen Ado, a person sharing a standard room. This allows him endless novelty. What does that mean? The waiters are too stupid to ask ourselves every day, What, told he could not remember, bored of. Finally he could not help but ask the tour guide, "Good moring sir!" What does it mean, the tour guide told him, God! ! It's a coach handbags he died.
Not affect you is that he affect you, and we succeed, we must develop their own influence, and only influential people can be the strongest.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-8 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

Once an accomplished career
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: