Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

christian louboutin living in next door

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

christian louboutin living in next door Empty
PostSubject: christian louboutin living in next door   christian louboutin living in next door EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 am

christian louboutin living in next door, the so-called next door is next to the mountain, they were living in two adjacent mountain temple. This is a river between two mountains, so the two boys down at the same time every day carrying water to the stream, over time he became to good friends Mody.
Carry water on this time in a day unconsciously has been for five years. Suddenly one day, the monks left the mountain did not water down the right side of the mountain monk thought: "He probably overslept." Would not complain.
Which left the mountain the next day that the monks still do not water down, the third day the same. A week is still the same, until a month later the right side of the mountain monk finally could not stand, he thought to himself: "My friends may get sick, I want to visit him in the past to see what help it could."
So he climbed up the left side of the Yves Saint Laurent, to visit his old friend.
When he left the mountain to the temple, was shocked after seeing his old friend, because his old friend is the temple shadow boxing, nothing like a month who do not drink. He was curious to ask: "Do you have a month without water down, and not you can not drink?"
The monks left the mountain, said: "Come, I'll show you." So he took the right side of the mountain of the monks went to the backyard of the temple, pointing to a well, said: "This is five years, every day I after the homework will be done taking the time to dig the well, even though sometimes busy, even how much to dig. Now I finally dug wells, I do not have to water down, I can have more time to practice tai chi I like . "
We receive a salary in the company's more, it is fetching water. The time after work to grasp their own digging a well in the future when the old, physical fight, but christian louboutin pumps, and still have water to drink, and drink very relaxed.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-7 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

christian louboutin living in next door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: