Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

A visiting professor of psychology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

A visiting professor of psychology Empty
PostSubject: A visiting professor of psychology   A visiting professor of psychology EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 am

A visiting professor of psychology to the insane asylum, mad about the state of life. One day down, that these people crazy, acting unexpectedly, can be considered an coach bags. Can not think of preparing to return, they found under their tires had been lost. "What must be crazy doing!" The professor says angrily thought, hands ready to take spare tire fitted. Things worse. Under the tires of people actually fall under the screws also. Do not screw with spare tire also not go up ah! Professor, do nothing. In his extremely anxious when skipping over a madman, and his mouth singing songs of joy unknown. He found a corner of the professor, stopped to ask what had happened.
Professor not care him, but out of courtesy or to tell him.
Madman laughed: "I have the cheap coach bags!" He tires from the top of each under a screw, so to get three screws to install the spare tire up.
Professor grateful I wonder, much curiosity: "I ask how do you think of this approach?"? Mad laughing laughed: "I am crazy, but I'm not a fool ah!"
In fact, many of the world's people, because they found the work fun, and ordinary people do not always show the same enthusiasm, hard to understand. Many people joke that they are crazy, other people might still laughing his fool it. Life foolishly, handling wise, in China, especially a good life after all, a gesture.
A to quickly remove from behind a pair of lighter cheap nike dunk shoes replaced.
In particular, into the approaching, telecommunications, banking, insurance, and even those we think are very stable civil service and secure enterprise, will face a number of variables. When the tiger comes more, we have not prepared my running shoes?
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-6 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

A visiting professor of psychology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: