Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Successful self-help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Successful self-help Empty
PostSubject: Successful self-help   Successful self-help EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:57 am

A person under the eaves from the cheap coach bags, saw the Goddess of Mercy is an umbrella walked. It said: "Guanyin Bodhisattva, the liberation of all beings look at it, bring me some how?"
Kuanyin said: "I am the rain, you eaves, and eaves, no rain, you do not have my degree." The man immediately jumped out eaves, stood in the rain: "I was in the rain now, and the degree of me you? "Goddess of Mercy:" You in the rain, I was also in the rain, I was not pouring, because umbrella; you are the rain, because there is no umbrella. so it is not my own degree, but degree of my umbrella. you want to buy nike dunk , do not look for me, please go find their own umbrella! "finished it off.
The next day, this man encountered difficult, they seek to Kuan Yin temple. Into the temple, only to find the image of Guan Yin there is a person before the prayer, the man looks exactly the same, and Guanyin, no less.
The man asked: "Are you Guanyin it?"
The man replied: "I is the Goddess of Mercy."
The man asked: "Why do you still worship their own?"
Guanyin laughed: "I also encountered difficult, but I know, coach bags."
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-4 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

Successful self-help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: