Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

A master of playing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

A master of playing Empty
PostSubject: A master of playing   A master of playing EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 am

A master of playing before the show coach bags, his disciples told him loose shoelace. Master nodded thanks, knelt down, carefully fastened. Wait until the disciples turned back, then squat down to the laces loose solution. One observer saw all this, did not understand: "Master, why do you have to be loose shoelace solution?" Master replied: "Because I played a tired traveler, long journey so that he laces loose, the details of the performance by the fatigue of his haggard. "" Why did not you just tell your disciples do? "" He can carefully found my shoelaces loose, and enthusiastically told me that I This enthusiasm must protect his enthusiasm, in a timely manner to his coach outlet, as to why you want to untie shoelaces, there will be more opportunities to teach him to show, you can say ah next time. "
People do one thing at a time, grasping to understand the focus is the real talent
a man in the mountains where the top of the nesting sites, picked up a Young Eagles, he brought home the Young Eagles, kept in cages inside. Only with the Young Eagles and chickens peck, frolic and rest. It is thought that he was a chicken. This hawk grew, and full-fledged, and the owner wants to turn it into a falcon training, but because of all the day and chicken mixed together, it has become exactly the same, and chicken, no flying ambition. Master test a variety of ways, were fruitless, and finally bring it to the mountains, one will throw it out. This coach handbags, like a stone-like, straight fall, it is hard to beat panic among the wings, it is so, it finally flew up!
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-4 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

A master of playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: