Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

In a small village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

In a small village Empty
PostSubject: In a small village   In a small village EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:37 am

In a small village, people likes coach bags, the flood began to flood the whole village, a priest at the church to pray, he watched the flood has Yandao kneeling knees. A lifeguard drove sampans came to the church, with the priest said: "Father, come quickly on! Otherwise, you will drown in the flood!" The priest said: "No! I am confident that God will save me, you first go Well, to save others. "
Soon, the flood has swamp Father's chest, and the priest had to settle for standing on the altar. At this time, there came a police speedboat driving, with the priest said: "Father, come quick, or you really will be drowned!" Father said: "No, I want to hold my church, I believe that God must will come and save me. You'd save other people better. "
Then after a while, the flood has inundated the whole Church, the priest had to seize the church at the top of the cross. A helicopter flew slowly, after the pilot dropped a rope ladder shouting: "Father, come quick, this is the last chance, we do not want to see you are floods drown!!" Father or strong-willed to say: "No, I want to hold my coach outlet! God will rescue me. You'd save other people better. God and I were in the!!"
Rolling flood, stubborn priest finally drowned ... ... Father to heaven to see God very angry after the question: "Lord, ah, I devote his life to himself, trembling serve you, why you would not save me! "God says:" how do I refuse to save you? for the first time, I sent a sampan to rescue you, you do not, I think you are worried about sampan danger; the second time, I also sent a boat to go, you still do not ; the second time, I am the Ambassador of etiquette to be you, send another helicopter to rescue you, you are still unwilling to accept the results. So, I thought you wanted to hurry back to my side, you can take with me . "
In fact, too many coach handbags in life, chiefly because of the excessive stubbornness and ignorance caused by ignorance. Others offer help, do not forget that only we ourselves are willing to reach out to help others get on the busy! ! !
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-3 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

In a small village
Page 1 of 1