Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

There is a coach bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

There is a coach bags Empty
PostSubject: There is a coach bags   There is a coach bags EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:07 am

There is a coach bags, which was a troll trapped in the bottle. It was 500 years ago, received a bottle of fairy to troll. Troll has been a willing Xu, who scooped up this bottle, the bottle open, saved him, he would donate this person a Jinshan. However, five years later, no one has scooped this bottle. Troll very angry. He cursed, said: "In the future, if someone saved me, I put on an individual swallow." A young fisherman, his fishing net, and when he close the net at the right time found that there is a network of old bottles, he opened the bottle, ah! burst of thick smoke erupted, coming out of a mountain bigger than the trolls. "Ha ha ha ha!" Troll laughter, shook Haitao surging up. He said: "The young people, you saved me, I should thank you, but you done too late, if you had saved me a year, you can get a Jinshan it! Well, I'll wait five years, I was too impatient, I have made a bad wish, help me out who should eat one! "the young man was surprised, but immediately calm and said:" yo, so a small bottle How can you Morishita Yes, you must lie, you go back to the bottle for me to see it! "
"coach outlet, I will not be taken in the! Nights story of this ancient lake has long talked about, if I drill into the bottle again, and then you plug stuck, finished the story does not say it?" "What? You have seen the lake Nights Why? You are a learned people in ah! you have read the philosophical works of Socrates, right? "" Haha! these five years I hid the bottle, the poor reading of the world's classics hard practice, not to mention the great works of Western, Eastern University, Doctrine of the Mean, The Analects of Confucius, Mencius, I have read too ripe. "" ah, China Sima Qian's Records of the Historian of you quite right? having adopted the works of Mozi What? "" Shut up, without exception, pass through historical books! "" But I think you must have not seen the mansions of the manuscripts, this is a rare version of it! "" Ha ha ha, you're that kid justice to me, this book collectors is me! let me give you an eye-opener out now! "trolls then immediately turned into a burst of smoke, slowly into the bottle. Then Hou, the young fisherman no longer hesitate, quickly put the coach handbags stopper blocked.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-2 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

There is a coach bags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: