Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

I want to fly to the treetops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

I want to fly to the treetops Empty
PostSubject: I want to fly to the treetops   I want to fly to the treetops EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:00 am

christian louboutin and a cow chat, turkey said: I want to fly to the treetops, but I can not have the courage. Niu said: Why not eat the cow dung thing I do, they can be very nutritious. Eat a little turkey dung and found that it does give it enough power to fly the first root branch, the next day, after eating some more dung, fly to the second root branches, two weeks After the turkey flew proudly top of the tree, but soon, a farmer saw it, quickly shoot it down from the tree.
Survival 1: coil of transportation allows you to reach peak, but can not let you stay there.
Raven stood a tree, doing nothing all day, the rabbit saw the crow, and asked: I like you, are not doing anything all day? Crow said: Of course, what not? So, the rabbit on the ground under the tree began to break, all of a sudden, a fox appeared, it jumped up and seize the rabbit, and swallowed it.
Survival 2: If you want to stand and do cheap jordans, you must stand very high, very high.
a bird flew south for the winter. Cold, winter birds almost stiff. Thus, a large open area to fly, after a cow there, pulling a pile of dung in the bird's body, lying dunghill birds winter in stiff, feeling very warm, gradually revived its warm and comfortable of lay, and soon began to sing, a wildcat hear the sound of Yves Saint Laurent, came to see what happens, follow the voice of Wildcat soon found lying dunghill in the bird, pull them out and eaten it .
Survive 3: not every body to pull dung of your people are your enemy. Not all you people out of the lira from the dunghill all your friends,christian louboutin pumps, when you're lying in pellets, it is best to shut your mouth.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-4-2 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

I want to fly to the treetops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: