Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

There is a lonely rock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

There is a lonely rock Empty
PostSubject: There is a lonely rock   There is a lonely rock EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:24 am

There is a lonely rock in the christian louboutin, it has a dream: that one day be able to fly as the sky like a bird. When it tells its own ideal companion, one immediately provoke a mockery of his companions: "Look, what is heart sky high, that is, ah!" "It's good to be true!"
This piece of stone not to care about their companions gossip, still embrace the ideal time to wait. One day, a man named Chuang Tzu who passed by here, it knows that this person has great wisdom, gave his own ideal of a speech on the Zhuangzi, Zhuangzi said: "I can help you achieve the ideal, but you have to grow into a big mountain, This is, however you want to eat a lot of bitter. "stone, said:" I am not afraid of hardship. "stone so desperately Aura lessons of heaven and earth, the natural essence of the benefits of the undertaking and rain, hard growth, I do not know after many years by the number of the baptism of wind and rain, it finally became a long mountain. As a result, Zhuangzi incurred Dapeng to wing hit Yves Saint Laurent, the sky covered with dark clouds, thunder and lightning arrived, for a time the earth was moving, I heard a loud noise and earth-shattering, the mountain exploded, and numerous stone flew into the sky, in the flying moment, stone happy smile, and it finally come to the joy of flying. However, it soon fell off from the air is still into the original appearance of the original place is still falling. Zhuang Zi asked: "Do you regret it?" "No, I do not regret it christian louboutin pumps, I have grown up over a mountain, and I fly off!" Stone said.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-3-30 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

There is a lonely rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvelous :: Team Section :: Cold Fusion Members-
Jump to: