Marvelous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvelous universe with Yu-Gi-Oh!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

There is young and beautiful girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

There is young and beautiful girl Empty
PostSubject: There is young and beautiful girl   There is young and beautiful girl EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:16 am

There is young and beautiful girl, likes chanel handbags, handsome family property, but also versatile, living very well, matchmaker has grown doubled the threshold of her home to tatters, but she was did not want to get married, because she felt that she had never even seen a real you want to marry the boy. Then one day, she went to a temple relax, in thousands of people crowded in and saw a young man, Needless to say anything, anyway, I found that the man was her girls waiting in the result. Unfortunately, the temple too crowded, and she could not come to the man's side, so watch as the man disappeared into the crowd.
Two years later, the girl around to find the man, but as people just like evaporated without a trace. Girls every day, pray to the Buddha, hope to see the man. Her sincerity touched the Buddha, the Buddha of the apparitions. Buddha said: You want to see that man? Girl said: Yes! I just want to look at him! Buddha: Do you want to give you everything, including the love of your family and happy life. Girl: I can give! Buddha: Do you also have to practice five hundred years Daoxing to see him. You do not regret Mody? Girl: I do not regret it!
Girl into a large stone, lying on the wilderness, four hundred years of wind and sun, miserable, but the girls think there is any, uncomfortable is that this 400 years had never seen a person can not see a little hope that this made her faster collapsed. The final year of a quarrying team has come, taken a fancy to her huge, her article hewn a great stone, brought into the city, they are building a stone bridge, so the girl into a stone bridge of the fence. Stone bridge built on the first day, the girl saw, and that she waited five centuries of men! He hurry, like chanel bags, and soon passed from the middle of stone, of course, he will not find that a stone was intently looking at him.
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-3-30 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

There is young and beautiful girl
Page 1 of 1